Terms and Conditions of usage of this website
4. We may modify or discontinue any information or features that form part of the Website at any time, with or without notice to you, and without liability.
II. Access To the Website
1. The accessibility and operation of the Website relies on technologies which are not under our control. We do not guarantee continuous accessibility or uninterrupted operation of the Website.
2. We reserve all rights to deny or restrict access to this Website by any particular person or to block access from any Internet address to this Website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
III. Communication With You
1. Where appropriate we may contact you via telephone, e-mail, or text messages for additional information and clarification.
1. We will use available technology to protect the security of communications made through the Website. Notwithstanding the above, we do not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions or other communications made through the Website. You carry out any transactions or communications at your own risk.
2. Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite our best efforts, we make no warranties that the Website is free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorised software.
3. You should take appropriate steps to keep your information, software and equipment secure. This includes clearing your Internet browser cookies and cache before and after using any services on the Website.
4. You should keep your passwords (including your User log-in password) (“Passwords”) confidential and secure. We will not request for your Passwords by e-mail or other modes of communication, other than as an authentication key for entry into and transactions over the Website.
5. You are responsible for all transactions entered into or purported to be entered into. We may rely and act on any transaction submitted on the Website with the use of the Password as conclusive evidence that you have authorised the making of the transaction and/or use of the Password by the originator of that transaction and you shall not be allowed to allege that the transaction and/or the use of the Password was not authorised by you. For infocomm security tips, please visit https://www.gosafeonline.sg.
1. We are not responsible or liable for the availability or content of any website (“private website”) linked to or from the Website or on any other site reached by links to or from the Website.
2. We are not liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (whether direct or indirect) of the use of any private website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the contents contained in or available on the private website.
3. Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience. Under no circumstances shall we be considered to be associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this Website is linked.
5. We reserve the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of, the Website or any of its contents.
6. We reserve the right to object to or disable any link to this Website for any reason.
VI. Intellectual Property
1. Any material located on or provided through the services offered on the Website including source code, data, pages, documents and online graphics, audio and video (“the Contents”) in the Website are protected by copyright, trade mark and other forms of proprietary rights. The rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by or licensed to us.
2. Subject to Clause 6.3, no part of the Contents may be reproduced, transmitted, distributed, incorporated in printed or electronic form or used in any way without the prior written approval of us. Approval should be sought by sending a request by email to us.
3. Users of the Website may make copies of the Contents for the personal purpose. You may also print out, and copy portions of the text in accordance with provisions of the Copyright Act (Cap. 63).
1. We may use “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our website. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
2. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
3. If you provide us with personally identifiable data
a. We may share necessary data with other parties, so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective way unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
b. By submitting your personal data to us, you hereby give consent for us or any other parties to contact you for purpose of providing quotation and information on your renovation needs.
c. For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data.
4. To safeguard your Personal Data, all electronic storage and transmission of Personal Data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
5. This site may contain links to private websites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other private websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
VIII. Disclaimers And Limitation Of Liability
1. All the information provided on the Website is offered for informational purposes only. The materials provide general information about the matters discussed, and do not constitute legal advice or legal opinions on any specific matters.
2. While every care is taken by us in providing the Contents and services on the Website, we do not make any warranty or representation whatsoever, including:
a. That your use of, or access the Website and its applications will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, free of bugs, free from human tampering or intervention, free from virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, programme or macro, free from transmission errors or otherwise error-free or that there will not be any defects or deficiencies in the Website and its applications;
b. As regards the security of the Website and its applications, or the security of your information captured in or made available through the Website;
c. As to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality and/or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of the Website.
3. We shall not be liable for any damages, losses, compensation, penalty, expenses or costs whatsoever (whether direct, indirect, special or consequential and whether foreseeable or not) incurred on account of or arising from:
a. Using, visiting or relying on any statements, opinion, representation or information provided through the Website;
b. Any delay or errors in operation or transmission, communications failure, internet access difficulties or malfunctions in equipment or software;
c. Use of/access to the Website or any other website linked to the Website or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if we, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses, compensation, penalty, expenses or costs; or
d. The actions or omissions of any person who accesses or uses the applications at the Website or obtains any information obtained directly or indirectly through the Website.
4. Notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy of any kind, neither us nor any of its licensors, sponsors, agents, successors, or assigns, nor our or their directors, officers, employees, consultants, or other representatives, are responsible or liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages (including without limitation any loss of profits, lost savings, or loss of data) or liabilities under any contract, negligence, strict liability, or other theory arising out of or relating in any manner to the website, information, services and/or any linked website, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damages or liabilities. Your sole remedy with respect to this website, the information, services, or any linked website is to stop using the website, service, or linked website, as applicable. Neither us nor any of its licensors, sponsors, agents, successors, or assigns, nor our or their directors, officers, employees, consultants, or other representatives will have any liability to you for any damages, expenses or other liability incurred by you as a result of (1) any inaccuracy, incompleteness or misrepresentation of any information, content, postings or submissions provided or posted on the website or (2) your hiring or engagement of, or association with, any third party advertising or offering products or services through the website
1. We reserve the right to introduce new fees from time to time. We are not responsible for any fees charged by any other Internet site (not provided by us).
X. Credit Card / Direct Debit Transactions
1. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card / direct debit card information you supply to us via the Website is true, correct and complete and (ii) the charges you incur will be honoured by your credit card / direct debit company and (iii) you shall pay the charges you incur including all applicable fees.
XI. Applicable Laws